DrivingSales Presidents Club: March 31–April 1
DrivingSales Presidents Club 2015
The DrivingSales Presidents Club is an intimate, annual leadership conference for Dealer Principals and GMs. This year, the event was be held March 31–April 1 at the Grand Hyatt New York adjoining the famed Grand Central Station.
At Presidents Club, members engage with peers including industry and external thought leaders to collaboratively navigate the current business challenges and opportunities of automotive retail; designing market-leading strategies to grow their core assets: Brand, Capital and People.
Understand changing consumers, differentiate your business, gain a competitive edge
Manage your assets, build your franchise value, grow your business
Design your culture, lead and motivate your team, develop and retain talent
Brad HensleyFounder / Knoxville Auto Brokers, Inc.
“I’m leaving DrivingSales Presidents Club more inspired to be a trendsetter in our industry than ever! Thank you.”
Insight, Inspiration and Connections
Meet the real American hero who lived the most dramatic military actions of recent years, as captured by Hollywood in the movies Captain Phillips and Lone Survivor. Our guest will translate his experience leading SEAL Team Six into high-impact, actionable insights on leadership, decision-making, and operating in uncertain environments.
Hear from, and meet, the industry’s leading experts and dealer innovators, including:
- Jared Hamilton — Founder and CEO, DrivingSales
Automotive Retail is at the brink of disruptive change. Receive an exclusive briefing on how to blindside your competition by leveraging the surprising findings of a 16 month DrivingSales Research study that follows the car-buying behaviors of 1,300 modern auto shoppers and purchasers.
- Rachel Richards — VP, CMO of Sonic Automotive, will share insights on the group’s journey to focus on customer experience innovation, what the experience is that they believe customers want, and how they overcame obstacles along the way.
- Erich K. Gail — COO, Cardinale Automotive Group, will speak on how leadership can create a “Culture of Courage”, aligning brand with operational discipline to achieve exceptional results
- Jeff Roberts — Managing Partner, Underwood & Roberts PLLC, will share strategies to run a profitable but compliant store in the face of challenging new labor and finance regulations, as well as sharing advanced strategies for tax and estate optimization
- Maryann Keller — Managing Director, MK&A, will share how dealers can maximize their asset value in a environment of shrinking margins and industry consolidation
- Robert O’Neill — Former Leader of Navy SEAL Team Six, will translate his experience leading SEAL Team Six into high-impact, actionable insights on leadership, decision-making, and operating in uncertain environments.
Enjoy connecting with industry movers and shakers over appetizers at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse in an extraordinary location overlooking Grand Central’s cavernous Main Concourse, under the famous and newly restored elaborate astronomical ceiling, and in private dinners at leading NYC restaurants.
Ric McCoyGeneral Manager / Ed Martin Buick GMC
“If I had to pack my takeaway from DrivingSales Presidents Club, I would need an extra suitcase and I’d have to pay Delta overweight baggage fees!”
The Presidents Club Experience… its not all business
A private concierge is made available to all attendees to help you plan a full New York outing for you and your spouse.
Join us prior to the opening reception for a special private tour of Grand Central Station, the largest such facility in the world, built over 100 years ago. Discover the history of immense wealth and great engineering in one of New York’s premiere architectural treasures. Hear the stories behind Grand Central over the years, its decline, and recent restoration to its original beauty in celebration of its centennial.
Interested In Receiving An Invitation?
To inquire about an invite to the exclusive Presidents Club, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Udo KiewitzGeneral Manager / Provincial Chrysler FIAT of Windsor
“Thank you very much for making me a part of the DrivingSales Presidents Club Event in New York. I found that topics discussed have immediate relevance in my dealership and my market place. It has inspired me to continue the push for change at my dealership to new levels of service in the digital age.”