DrivingSales Presidents Club 2015
The DrivingSales President’s Club is an intimate, “by invitation only”, annual leadership conference for Dealer executives.
Members engage with peers including industry and external thought leaders to collaboratively navigate the current business challenges and opportunities of automotive retail; designing market-leading strategies to grow their core assets: Brand, Capital and People.
Understand changing consumers, differentiate your business, gain a competitive edge
Manage your assets, build your franchise value, grow your business
Design your culture, lead and motivate your team, develop and retain talent
Brad HensleyFounder / Knoxville Auto Brokers, Inc.
“I’m leaving DrivingSales President’s Club more inspired to be a trendsetter in our industry than ever! Thank you.”
Insight, Inspiration and Connections
Meet the real American hero who lived the most dramatic military actions of recent years, as captured by Hollywood in the movies Captain Phillips and Lone Survivor. Our guest will translate his experience leading SEAL Team Six into high-impact, actionable insights on leadership, decision-making, and operating in uncertain environments.
Hear from, and meet, the industry’s leading experts and dealer innovators, including:
- Jared Hamilton — Founder and CEO, DrivingSales
Automotive Retail is at the brink of disruptive change. Receive an exclusive briefing on how to blindside your competition by leveraging the surprising findings of a 16 month DrivingSales Research study that follows the car-buying behaviors of 1,300 modern auto shoppers and purchasers.
- Erich K. Gail — COO, Cardinale Automotive Group, will speak on how leadership can create a “Culture of Courage”, aligning brand with operational discipline to achieve exceptional results
- Jeff Roberts — Managing Partner, Underwood & Roberts PLLC, will share strategies to run a profitable but compliant store in the face of challenging new labor and finance regulations, as well as sharing advanced strategies for tax and estate optimization
- Maryann Keller — Managing Director, MK&A, will share how dealers can maximize their asset value in a environment of shrinking margins and industry consolidation
- An executive from Sonic Automotive will share results they have achieved from one of the most innovative customer experience initiatives in automotive retail in 2014
Enjoy connecting with industry movers and shakers over appetizers at Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse in an extraordinary location overlooking Grand Central’s cavernous Main Concourse, under the famous and newly restored elaborate astronomical ceiling, and in private dinners at leading NYC restaurants.
Ric McCoyGeneral Manager / Ed Martin Buick GMC
“If I had to pack my takeaway from DrivingSales Presidents Club, I would need an extra suitcase and I’d have to pay Delta overweight baggage fees!”
The Presidents Club Experience… its not all business
A private concierge is made available to all attendees to help you plan a full New York outing for you and your spouse.
Join us prior to the opening reception for a special private tour of Grand Central Station, the largest such facility in the world, built over 100 years ago. Discover the history of immense wealth and great engineering in one of New York’s premiere architectural treasures. Hear the stories behind Grand Central over the years, its decline, and recent restoration to its original beauty in celebration of its centennial.
Interested In Receiving An Invitation?
To inquire about an invite to the exclusive Presidents Club, email your phone number to email@example.com or click below to fill out a brief request form.
Udo KiewitzGeneral Manager / Provincial Chrysler FIAT of Windsor
“Thank you very much for making me a part of the DrivingSales Presidents Club Event in New York. I found that topics discussed have immediate relevance in my dealership and my market place. It has inspired me to continue the push for change at my dealership to new levels of service in the digital age.”